Your own personal English
Private Lessons, Group Courses, Conversation, Skype Sessions
Individual or group training for those wanting to build basic vocabulary and fluency in a range of subjects. These courses are tailor-made to the students’ needs or requests and may include a mixture of these themes:
- General vocabulary development
- Structure & grammar
- Fundamental language components (phrasal verbs, idioms, etc.)
- Intonation, pronunciation & stress patterns
- Fluency development & communication activities
- Social language & interaction
- Writing (i.e. "Swenglish" and redundancy reduction, paragraph coherence, sentence structure, etc.)
- Current events / article-based discussion
Individual or group training for those wanting to build basic business vocabulary and fluency in a range of work-related subjects. These courses are tailor-made to the students’ needs or requests and may include a mixture of general English themes plus:
- Business vocabulary development & professional terminology
- Business communication role play
- Written communication development and appropriate writing style (i.e. emailing, formality, etc.)
- Work-related discussion / article-based discussion (i.e. current events, international banking, customer service, etc.)
Individual or group meetings focusing on conversation revolving around various topics and current events. Verbal feedback given in real-time, vocabulary/expression lists provided afterwards. Includes "Let's Do Fika" or Skype options.
Ultimate flexibility. Pick lesson times that fit around your lifestyle and practice English online from any location. Build fluency and confidence through personalized one-on-one time from the comfort of wherever you are. This can also be an option to add to or supplement other lesson/course formats.
Do you need to make an important English speech or presentation? Are you nervous or unsure about it? Don't just read your Powerpoint slides - really catch the interest and attention of your audience. Let Cyntactic help you fine tune your content and delivery style. You will have the opportunity to rehearse and receive effective guidance and feedback.
Are you planning on taking a Cambridge, IELTS or TOEFL exam? While reading and listening tasks can be practiced through self-study, writing and speaking tasks require feedback. Cyntactic can provide you that constructive feedback. Complete preparation courses or pay-as-you-go meetings available.